Tampa Bay Lightning
Welcome to the in-kind donation request page for the Tampa Bay Lightning! The goal of our in-kind donation program is to help local non-profits raise funds for their respective causes; therefore, donations are only available for auctions and raffles to benefit non-profit organizations. We take pride in being able to provide fundraising support to non-profit groups all while strengthening the Lightning's relationships across the community.
Each year we are asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable events via the donations of in-kind merchandise. While we would like to respond positively to every request we receive, please note that we are unfortunately unable to do so because of the large volume of merchandise requests that we receive.
Please carefully read the following procedures and guidelines as they are designed to help you with your donation request:
• Please submit your request online no later than 6 weeks prior to the event.
• Organizations located within West Central Florida will be given first consideration.
Requests need to be submitted with a Certified 501(c)(3) document (Not Tax-Exempt form) •
• We ask that each organization submit only one donation request per calendar year in order to accommodate as many organizations as possible. Once one request has been fulfilled, additional requests will be declined.
• If you are requesting event tickets (i.e. Tampa Bay Lightning, or Amalie Arena concerts), please write the specific request in the "Notes" section of the form. These requests are subject to availability.
• Donation items typically will be available 2-3 weeks prior to the date of the event.
• Once a donation request has been granted, items will be available for pick-up at Amalie Arena.
Please note that we are unfortunately unable to accept personal items to be autographed by players or members of the hockey/football operations departments.
A COPY OF OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR LIGHTNING FOUNDATION, INC. (REGISTRATION NUMBER CH-53533) MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE 1-800-HELP-FLA (1-800-435-7352) OR BY VISITING HTTP://WWW.FRESHFROMFLORIDA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE